What is Skirmish?
“Skirmish” is a weekly tournament where the game in play is rotated. A quick-fire tournament is hosted with one winner standing who claims the entire prize. Skirmish events are open to players of all skill levels and are for fun, grassroots community play and should not be mistaken for Pro League which is a separate event. The prizes for skirmish are purposely modest, with no buy-ins.
- Register for this website. This is a mandatory step for all players in all of our tournaments.
- Team Captains and can head to our shop to pick up a free “Overwatch Skirmish” code to register on our Battlefy.
- Once you have registered on Battlefy correctly, you’ll see yourself as listed under participants.
- Make sure to join our Tournament Discord.
- Got a question? Head to Discord!
What’s the Schedule?
Please check individual events on Battlefy for their exact date. In general, Skirmish occurs on Tuesday evenings with play beginning at 7PM GMT. For Rainbow 6, signups close at 5PM on the day of the Tournament.
What format is Skirmish?
In general, Skirmish will be a Single elimination best of one until the Round of 4, from which point Best of 3 and Best of 5 will be played. Be sure to check Battlefy as this may be adjusted depending on team numbers and time constraints. Some games may have a maximum allowed number of signups in order to facilitate same day completion of the tournament. Keep in mind, Skirmish is designed for grassroots, fun play.
What is the prize for the winner of Skirmish?
The winner or winning team receives €100 – this is the same across all games.
Who can compete in Skirmish?
In all games, the entire team must be made up of players within the following countries:
- All countries within the European Economic Area (the European Union, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein) and Switzerland