CASH PRIZE PAYMENTS
The responsibility is on the tournament winner to claim their prize from RAID within 30 days of the completion of that tournament. Once a prize has been properly claimed (as described below), RAID will pay it out within 30 days (usually sooner).
All prize money will be paid in EURO.
If you want to make a claim for the prize money, we require that you send us an invoice in PDF form for the amount being claimed by the person/team.
An invoice should include the following:
- Your full name
- Your full address
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your username on raid.gg
- RAID’s address (see below)
- Description of what is being claimed (e.g. Skirmish: Overwatch – Winner Week 1)
- The amount being claimed (€100)
- Your bank details (BIC/IBAN). Alternatively, you submit your PayPal address as a means of payment but note that any PayPal fees will be passed on to the claimant.
Once you’ve filled in the invoice, please email it to email@example.com with the subject line “Tournament Name – Placing” amended with the appropriate details.
Invoices should be made out to:
RAID Gaming Solutions LTD,
CROSSLANDS BUSINESS PARK
BALLYMOUNT ROAD LOWER
All taxes due are the sole responsibility of the claimant. We will share all records of invoices with the Revenue Commissioners of Ireland.
DIGITAL PRIZE PAYMENTS
For Digital Prize Payments (Skins, Riot Points etc), you are required to submit a list of the winning roster to tournament admins within 48 hours of completion of the tournament. Failure to supply this list within the timeframe given will void all prizing due.
We will not be able to compensate or provide additional prizing if the correct game names are not submitted.
Do not change your in-game name until prizes have arrived at your account. If you change your ingame name, you will not receive digital prizing.
Prizing may take up to 30 days to arrive on your account.
At any point, digital prizes may be withdrawn by the game publisher and will not be compensated for by RAID.
Game Specific Prize Rules
Some games will require a minimum number of participants in order to be eligible for digital prizing, as follows:
League of Legends
- 8 Teams minimum required per division in order to be eligible for digital prizing (Riot Points). While a tournament may continue without 8 teams, no digital prizing will be awarded.
- Online tournaments with a “pay to play” nature are excluded from receiving Riot Points.
Tip: There are many online invoice generators which you can use to make an appropriate invoice, or to help you structure your own.